|FmC| Official Clan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Thereaper1125's Application
We are good enough.. we just got to work on our movement and tactics. EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:07 am by Thereaper1125

» Application ~HUTH3R XxXIIShAdOwIIXx
We are good enough.. we just got to work on our movement and tactics. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:57 am by HUTH3R

» .FaZe. leaves..reluctantly
We are good enough.. we just got to work on our movement and tactics. EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:21 am by .FaZe.

» D3M0NW0LF leaves...
We are good enough.. we just got to work on our movement and tactics. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:07 am by D3M0NW0LF

» ACCL, Participants?
We are good enough.. we just got to work on our movement and tactics. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:50 pm by D3M0NW0LF

» Baruch's application
We are good enough.. we just got to work on our movement and tactics. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:29 am by .FaZe.

» Guess who's back :P
We are good enough.. we just got to work on our movement and tactics. EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:33 am by D3M0NW0LF

» hello and goodbye my friends
We are good enough.. we just got to work on our movement and tactics. EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:08 am by D3M0NW0LF

» B2K Leaves
We are good enough.. we just got to work on our movement and tactics. EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:59 am by D3M0NW0LF

We are good enough.. we just got to work on our movement and tactics.

+2
BoMbeR-FmC
B2K
6 posters

Go down

We are good enough.. we just got to work on our movement and tactics. Empty We are good enough.. we just got to work on our movement and tactics.

Post  B2K Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:58 am

Guys, to be honest I think we have the required accuracy that a decent clan should have.
The 1 and only reason that results us as a lose is movement.
When we had a cm against LC both Subzero and Pacman had worse aim than us.
They only won because of their great tactic of staying at 1 particular direction to flag or frag.
This resulted us as a lose of at least 10 flags difference.

I had a inter with some descent players recently (3v3)
In my team was 2 |oNe| ( Mythcos and Pweaks)
They kept telling me to stay on my lane also punishing me (Tk me XD)
And in that game my ratio was over 2 and we also flogged the other team.
To conclude,
WE MUST NEED FMC TRAINING SESSIONS. WE MUST WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM TO WORK ON OUR MOVEMENTS!
So what do you say?
Cheers,
B2K

B2K

Back to top Go down

We are good enough.. we just got to work on our movement and tactics. Empty Re: We are good enough.. we just got to work on our movement and tactics.

Post  BoMbeR-FmC Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:27 am

B2K wrote:
When we had a cm against LC both Subzero and Pacman had worse aim than us.

no they didnt. LC have great teamwork/tactics and good aim. they didnt just win because of movement
BoMbeR-FmC
BoMbeR-FmC

Back to top Go down

We are good enough.. we just got to work on our movement and tactics. Empty Re: We are good enough.. we just got to work on our movement and tactics.

Post  0BL1VI0US Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:59 am

lol B2K you make a good point, but we all have realized this.

however think about how often we all actually play together to work on our tactics with each other. Developing strategies, working on map control, and movement. Your right, most of our clan has great aim, but none of us have actually worked together in improving tactics and such by by playing against our own team. We need to figure out times during the week where at least 4-6 of us can be on. I know thats probably really difficult, but we can do 2v2s with each other to improve our teamwork with each other. When we have more members in the same timezones as everyone, this will be even easier.

Remember, this clan is still growing, right now itll be tough to actually practice and get together with each other, but the more we grow, the easier it will become for us to all train and work on tactics with people we can get together with at the same time.

BTW B2K, Subzero has amazing aim lol
0BL1VI0US
0BL1VI0US

Back to top Go down

Post  Acruz'' Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm

0BL1VI0US wrote:lol B2K you make a good point, but we all have realized this.

however think about how often we all actually play together to work on our tactics with each other. Developing strategies, working on map control, and movement. Your right, most of our clan has great aim, but none of us have actually worked together in improving tactics and such by by playing against our own team. We need to figure out times during the week where at least 4-6 of us can be on. I know thats probably really difficult, but we can do 2v2s with each other to improve our teamwork with each other. When we have more members in the same timezones as everyone, this will be even easier.

Remember, this clan is still growing, right now itll be tough to actually practice and get together with each other, but the more we grow, the easier it will become for us to all train and work on tactics with people we can get together with at the same time.

he doesnt @

Acruz''

Back to top Go down

Post  @Ppl3 Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:43 pm

To be honest, we could do the same thing in 3v3 with 3 of our more strategical people. But I think we should get that strategy going before we do any league. When I do inters with haste I often do the same thing. Ike once played with us and we yelled at him for not going tuns on depot haha. Anyways, I would recommend that we try and play a few more 3v3s, and start using that strategy.
@Ppl3
@Ppl3

Back to top Go down

Post  0BL1VI0US Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:32 pm

need to also start practicing and familiarizing ourselves with more maps...or i do at least xD

btw, maybe this was before, but when i played Subzero a while ago, (before i quit....twice lol) he had amazing aim, so i havent played recently, and maybe my standards for players arent what they used to be, so you could be right acruz
0BL1VI0US
0BL1VI0US

Back to top Go down

Post  *LuCk* Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:37 pm

I know it might be tough but why dont we start a tourniment bracket and practice TW
We could use it so we could get up there into the ACCL tourny but it will be a long road to get there and i just bought some gas so lets fucking do this Very Happy

*LuCk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum