|FmC| Official Clan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Thereaper1125's Application
...I've lost it all... EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:07 am by Thereaper1125

» Application ~HUTH3R XxXIIShAdOwIIXx
...I've lost it all... EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:57 am by HUTH3R

» .FaZe. leaves..reluctantly
...I've lost it all... EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:21 am by .FaZe.

» D3M0NW0LF leaves...
...I've lost it all... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:07 am by D3M0NW0LF

» ACCL, Participants?
...I've lost it all... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:50 pm by D3M0NW0LF

» Baruch's application
...I've lost it all... EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:29 am by .FaZe.

» Guess who's back :P
...I've lost it all... EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:33 am by D3M0NW0LF

» hello and goodbye my friends
...I've lost it all... EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:08 am by D3M0NW0LF

» B2K Leaves
...I've lost it all... EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:59 am by D3M0NW0LF

...I've lost it all...

4 posters

Go down

...I've lost it all... Empty ...I've lost it all...

Post  D3M0NW0LF Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:54 am

...I've finally lost it all... My fiancee just dumped me... the only person I felt so strong for... dumped me... I strongly doubt I'll be playing ac for a while... I don't know how long it'll be... could be a day... could be a month... could be a year... all I know is I'm heart broken, and lost.

I'm sorry for the problems/challenges this will cause for you, the |FmC| family... I don't even know if I'll ever be on my feet ever again... and if I ever do get back on my feet... I don't even think I'll be the wolf I used to be... Please give me some time to recover... or at least learn to deal with this matter...

Ike, @Ppl3, I'm so sorry you have to see me broken like this... but the D3M0NW0LF doesn't have his bite anymore...

If I don't return to ac in a week, close my app...

Sincerely,
~D3M0NW0LF
D3M0NW0LF
D3M0NW0LF

http://www.black-diamond-wolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

...I've lost it all... Empty CORNYY DONT LEAVE AC :D

Post  qRiizPe Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:05 am

Hey bitch what are u talking, don't be cursi, off course it hurts, but the world doesn't end for you, are things that happen in the life, u must be strong, and there are a lot of women in this world, don't must suffer for a girlfriend, if u suffer for a woman , just suffer for ur mom, sisters or family. not for that.
And dont need leave AC' u've good friends here. and u're a cool person Come Back to the action DemonBtch Ty for all, dont leave AC dude. Very Happy (BE STRONG and dont be CORNY) Razz

qRiizPe

Back to top Go down

...I've lost it all... Empty Re: ...I've lost it all...

Post  @Ppl3 Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:32 am

I'm sorry bro, my condolences.
@Ppl3
@Ppl3

Back to top Go down

Post  D3M0NW0LF Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:10 am

qRiizPe wrote:Hey bitch what are u talking, don't be cursi, off course it hurts, but the world doesn't end for you, are things that happen in the life, u must be strong, and there are a lot of women in this world, don't must suffer for a girlfriend, if u suffer for a woman , just suffer for ur mom, sisters or family. not for that.
And dont need leave AC' u've good friends here. and u're a cool person Come Back to the action DemonBtch Ty for all, dont leave AC dude. Very Happy (BE STRONG and dont be CORNY) Razz

Lol hey qRiizePe! Glad to see you finally made it to the clan site! And thank you for your support. True I shouldn't suffer for just one woman, but I poured a lot into this relationship only to have her end it over because she "cant trust me"??? Meh... just hope she doesn't do anything stupid ya know Sad.

@Ppl3 wrote:I'm sorry bro, my condolences.

I really apreciate your support and understanding @Ppl3. but looking back at this message, I exaggerated on how long I'd be away. Maybe because I was thinking the pain will last... Turns out I have somewhat of an ability to bounce. I should be ingame either later today, or within the next few days.
D3M0NW0LF
D3M0NW0LF

Back to top Go down

Post  BoMbeR-FmC Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:08 pm

qRiizPe's right. dont leave ac wolf. we know how it feels but u dont have to leave ac entirely. Im sure u'll find another, u sexy beast Very Happy
BoMbeR-FmC
BoMbeR-FmC

Back to top Go down

Post  D3M0NW0LF Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:10 pm

I've returned to ac bomber lol. Thought you seen me on earlier. Lately I've been on the gema servers and intering with e$a|ShreE in hlin 9. just find me again! Smile
D3M0NW0LF
D3M0NW0LF

Back to top Go down

Post  D3M0NW0LF Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:07 pm

...It's official... I've been thrown away... and left for dead. I tried fighting for her with everything I had today... and she just took my heart, shattered it, and took my soul and erased it...

As I promised myself, from here on out, I live the life of a lone wolf... the life only legends can live... I'm not leaving, but I will be trying to enhance my relationship with the spirits I've spoken to, and try to become even stronger.

Your furry clan mate:
|FmC|D3M0NW0LF

...I've lost it all... 5808-g10
D3M0NW0LF
D3M0NW0LF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum